Dupla is committed to having a relationship based on trust and transparency with all its stakeholders. The privacy and security of the entrusted data are a priority for us.
Dupla only collects, stores, processes, transmits, or deletes personal data with transparency and provides you with the best services. You will be informed how we use personal data and for what purposes, with the assurance that we collect, share and store data under best practices for the security and protection of personal data.
If you have any questions about our use of your personal data, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- Who is in charge of the processing of your personal data?
The person responsible for the treatment of your personal data is Filipa Barros & Luísa Silva, Lda (hereinafter referred to as “Dupla” or in any reference to “we, our, us”).
- How do we collect your personal data?
The Dupla collects information from your device using the following technologies:
“Cookies” are data files placed on your device or computer and usually include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
“Log files” track actions that occur on the site and collect data, including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider services, referring / exit pages, and date / time stamps.
“Web beacons”, “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about what your navigation on the site is like.
In addition, when you make (or attempt to make) a purchase on our website, we collect some information from you, such as your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), e-mail address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
- Why do we process your personal data?
Following the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, as well as any applicable national legislation, we inform you that at Dupla we process the personal data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you, process your registration as a customer, and manage your purchase process.
- To issue invoices and purchase goods and services, home delivery, and service management.
- To provide information or advertising related to our products or services, sending commercial communications, gifts or events, and invitations by e-mail, calls, SMS, push notifications, publications, etc.
- To create commercial profiles based on information from internal and external sources to send you personalized advertising and analyse your purchasing behaviour to personalize your experience.
- To prevent abuse and fraud (fraudulent activities, denial of service attacks, among others).
- To disclosure data to public bodies and authorities (administrative or judicial) as required by legal and statutory provisions.
- For how long do we keep your personal data?
Your data will be kept for as long as we have a contractual relationship or you request a cancellation and for as long as necessary to fulfill our legal obligations.
The legal bases for the processing of personal data corresponding to each of the purposes (1) to (5) included in paragraph 3 above (“Why do we process your personal data?”) are as follows:
– Purpose (1): The celebration of a contract with Dupla in relation to the purchase of products.
– Objective (2) and (3): consent expressly granted to Dupla at the time of collection of your personal data.
– Objective (4): Consent expressly granted to Dupla when its personal data is collected in connection with profiling based on external sources and the satisfaction of a legitimate interest that Dupla has in connection with profiling based on internal sources.
– Objective (5) and (6): The legal compliance with the responsibilities applicable to Dupla.
You have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of incorrect data or, where applicable, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. If you want to exercise any of your rights, you may contact us in writing via our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The request to exercise any of your rights must be accompanied by a copy of an official document that identifies you (Citizen’s Card, driver’s license, or passport). Finally, we inform you that you may contact the Portuguese Data Protection Authority and other competent public authorities regarding any complaint arising from the processing of your personal data.
Cookies are dedicated to the user experience, and many tools are used to help us improve our website and trading platform. To do this, Double Brand uses reporting and analytics cookies to personalize your browsing experience and improve our services by obtaining information about site usage.
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Google Chrome Cookies: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647